S&A Awarded Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division Logistics Division Award
13 April 2020 – Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division Logistics Division Award
Sellers & Associates, LLC (S&A) announced today it is a member of a Gryphon Technologies team awarded a Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWC PD) Logistics Division (Code 30) prime contract to provide Program Management, Budget & Financial Management, Engineering, Logistics, Training, & Administrative Services.
The Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWC PD) is the Navy’s center for excellence for ships and ship-systems. For over 100 years, NSWC PD has provided research and development, testing, evaluation, in-service engineering, and fleet support organization for the Navy’s surface and under-sea vehicles. The NSWC PD Logistics Division (Division 30) provides program management and leadership for acquisition and in-service initiatives across the planning, development, production, procurement, and sustainment of logistics products for Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) systems and equipment installed on US Navy surface ships, aircraft carriers, submarines, and unmanned vessels. The Code 30 portfolio spans the full spectrum of military watercraft, including the US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Army, Military Sealift Command (MSC), and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs in coordination of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) updates associated with life-cycle sustainment planning and execution for shipboard HM&E systems and equipment.
• Program Management support will include development of Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), process maps, procedures, workflows, performance metrics, and data analytics to support commonality programs and integration of modernization initiatives across Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Directorates, Program Offices, In-Service Engineering Agents (ISEAs), and public and private shipyards.
• Budget & Financial Management support will include development of budgets, financial planning, tracking, and reporting on return cost analysis evaluations and package development of modernization, alteration, and repair project costs based on historical project data, programming plans, and fielding schedules.
• Engineering support will include maintaining Availability Master Schedules, collection and analysis of engineering data to assess risks and conduct Critical Path Mappings (CPM) to prevent and minimize availability schedule compression and/or missed milestones, and driving integration across the stakeholder community, including Surface Maintenance Engineering Planning Program (SURFMEPP), Regional Maintenance Centers (RMCs), Type Commanders (TYCOMs), and US Fleet Forces (USFF).
• Logistics support will include Allowance Parts Lists (APL), Planning Maintenance System (PMS), Engineering Operational Sequencing System (EOSS), Configuration Management (CM), Technical Manuals (TMs), training packages, one line diagrams, code registers, obsolescence engineering, and provisioning. S&A will support advanced planning, work package development, and ILS Certifications. Logistics products for which S&A will support integration include 3M, MFOM, ICMP, PMS-SKED, and NMD. S&A will also support the insertion of logistics elements within the Navy maintenance environment, such as Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
• Training support will include review, modification, preparation, and validation of Front End Analysis (FEA), Job Task Analysis (JTA), and Class and System Navy Training Systems Plans (NTSPs), and identification and validation of training requirements based on ILS required changes in support of the Navy’s Training Planning Process Methodology (TRPPM) to ensure milestone compliance. Training material will be SCORM 1000D compliant, developed and maintained in licensed instance of IBM-Kenexa LCMS Premier system. S&A will develop training materials and projects for virtual training programs, and fleet training programs such as Surface Warfare Officer School (SWOS)/Surface Warfare Schools Command (SWSC).
• Administrative support will include identification and incorporation of lessons learned, agenda development, meeting facilitation, comment adjudication, and action item tracking to completion.
Work on this five-year contract will be performed nationwide and around the world, including locations such as: Philadelphia, PA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Washington, DC; Norfolk, VA; San Diego, CA; Mayport, FL; Everett, WA; Marinette, WI; Pearl Harbor, HI; Yokosuka, Japan; and Rota, Spain.